News and Upcoming Events:
- Attention BARCers of all paces and ages! We're going streaking!
Become a "BARC Fall 2017 Streaker"
Run at least 3 HARRA Fall Series races.
*Must be an active BARC and HARRA member*
Receive a limited edition BARC Streaker singlet just in time for the Chevron Houston Marathon/Aramco Houston Half Marathon.
Run 4 or all 5 HARRA Fall Series races (Super Streaker)
Receive the limited edition singlet
Plus your name will be placed in a raffle for a free pair of shoes.
Help BARC to reclaim the title of HARRA Fall Series Champion! Registration prices go up on the first of each month, so don't delay! Keep an eye out for the next eBARCer for more info.
- The last race of this year's Texas Bridge Series is open for registration and filling up fast! Register for the La Porte By The Bay Half Marathon on November 19.
- Thursday's social run - Check out BARC's Facebook page to find out where we're meeting for this week's social run. Runs typically start at 6pm and vary between 3-5 miles...followed by food and beer! All paces welcome!
Visit the HARRA race calendar for other upcoming races....or to post your race!
- There are always opportunties to help out at upcoming races! Contact Brandon Weaver if you'd like more details.
- Check out HARRA's race results page to find all recent results in the Houston area.
- HARRA's individual, club & team competition results are updated throughout the season. BARC took the overall club and team competition for four consecutive seasons (2014-2015), so come help us get back to the top in Fall 2016 - Spring 2017!
BARC is a HARRA and RRCA affiliated club. When joining HARRA, don't forget to designate BARC as your running club!
Got Athlinks? Athlinks probably has you. This website consolidates athlete's race times automatically. Check it out and if you become a free member, join many of us in the BARC group.